seeking free, or payware PLR/ MRR flight sim products

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I am seeking free, or payware PLR/ MRR (Private Label Rights and Master Resell Rights) flight simulator related products. I searched Google using different key words but I am coming up with everything but flight sim stuff sad.gif Any suggestions or referrals would be appreciated... 😉

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Please post only once.
Are you looking for this.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Thanks a mil RadarMan for the response. I am experiencing a problem with the site. When I click on WebSellersClub.com to get info about membership. The message below keeps popping up;

The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Search out that download elsewhere.

Edit: Try a different browser.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Are there any other PLR/ MRR (Private Label Rights and Master Resell Rights)software or hardware products (sim or real flight related) that you are aware of?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm sure there are but I'm also not sure what you mean by that phrase's (I know what they mean but what do you mean).
I found the first using your phrases but what exactly are you looking for.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

RadarMan, I am searching for any inexpensive flight sim related products that I can legally resell.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not an easy find.
All freeware is just that...free.
If you make a CD of 100 and sell it your breaking the law if each designer didn't give you permission to do so.
The only thing left is hardware, if you buy wholesale from a hardware company and resell it for a lower price than others then your in business.
The only problem there is that you are small and the big kids that are already selling that product will complain and you'll be cut off or at least get slow delivery.

Tough world the business world, good luck.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Thanks for the info RadarMan. I was also wondering, do the free flight simulators work with flight sim controls such as CH Products, Saitek?

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

... One other question RadarMan, I noticed you have an animated avatar(?). Are we permitted to have avatars as well?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

444Pilot wrote:

... One other question RadarMan, I noticed you have an animated avatar(?). Are we permitted to have avatars as well?

They should work with the usual controls. you can check their websites to see if they have "mappings" for them.
That's a signature and you can have that.
The avatars have been shut off for a while and may be turned on again.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...