F-14 Tomcat gauges, effects not working in FSX

Pro Member Trainee
darkrooms Trainee

I downloaded the Grumman F-14 and it looks great and flies great. I really want to get the gauges and effects working, if possible. I read the readme file that came with the download, and it didn't help. The "gauges" file that came with the download contained threee other folders named, "Tomcat", "Tomcat VC" and "gauges rcb" or something, I'm going on memory. I copied the CONTENTS of the three folders found in the download's "gauges" file into FSX "gauges" and the "effects" into "effects".
It didn't work. The effects don't work either. My panel is dead. Any body have any experience here or is this just a panel for fs2004 only? I'd really like to have my gauges. THanks in advance for your help
Darkrooms

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
crackerjacks Trainee

Which Tomcat is it? If it is the Iris, you have to follow proper start-up procedures or the aircraft will not function properly (naturally)<snicker>

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...