Two sets of controls for FSX?

Pro Member Trainee
Skyline223 Trainee

My friend and I wanted to try flying together the other day so we connected two yokes and also two sets of pedals. FSX recognizes them fine, but as expected - there is a problem. FSX will only pay attention to one yoke at a time. The "non dominant" yoke is only a little responsive. Is seems like FSX will pay attention to the set of controls that you have been using for the majority of the flight.

Is there a way around this? I figure there has to be since some guys run full cockpit setups with FSX including two sets of controls. Solutions????

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

FSUIPC will handle dual yokes/dual rudder pedals, but but there is nothing that will mechanically move the non commanding yoke to follow the first yoke. FSUIPC will implement the control that is deflected the max compared to the other one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...