Saitek X52 Pro rudder pedals prob

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

Have recently started re-building FS9 from scratch as I have now installed Windows7.

I went through the task of re-assigning the various functions to my Saitek X52 Pro joystick and rudder pedals. I cannot however assign the left and right brakes to the rudder pedals. When I click on "change assignment"and press the corresponding pedal absoloutely nothing happens.

When I test the pedals in calibration they are working fine. When I try using the pedals in flight they pitch down the elevators and affect the ailerons, so FS9 is definitely picking them up.

Any ideas?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...