Cargo doors etc....

Pro Member Trainee
truth Trainee

Hey guys,
I have dl the Lan chile 767 and in the read me notes it says that you can open cargo doors and exit doors etc.....does anyone know how to do such a thing???
What buttons??
I cant seem to find any info about it....
Thanks

Answers 23 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This should help on most thing that you want to know.
This won't link, paste it in your browser.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\kneeboard_keys.htm

I printed it out in a word doc, if you want it let me know.

BUT-To open and close the doors it's :
Shift+E and also start pressing, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. One of them will work, probably 1.

Pro Member Trainee
truth Trainee

thanks mate...works fine!

Pro Member Trainee
STEALTH_BOY Trainee

WHAT IS THE POINT OF OPENING THEM????

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

STEALTH_BOY wrote:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF OPENING THEM????

🙄 What's the point in flying an aircraft on your computer !FUN!

Don't you want to see how "things" work, take stuff apart (and not get it back together).

This is a Sim=Simulation, why do they put pilots in the craft, to look real, try it and you'll see how interesting it can be, you can also peek inside of the craft and see what the designer put in there, seats, people, wood grain instrument panels, cargo, all very cool.

... Guest

move around the cockpit or the other views with freedom? what are the keys, ore their names at least, THANKS. luis

😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😳 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

... wrote:

move around the cockpit or the other views with freedom? what are the keys, ore their names at least, THANKS. luis

😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😳 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕

You have to paste this in your browser to link to it.
It has all of the keyboard commands.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\kneeboard_keys.htm

IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR A CENTURY OF FLIGHT SAY'S IN THE READ ME FILE THAT IN THE 747 YOU CAN OPEN THE CARGO DOORS...
BUT I JUST CAN'T OPEN THEM AND I WAS JUST WONDERING THE BUTTENS TO OPEN THE CARGO DOORS?.....THANKS

;P 😛 Evil or Very Mad 😛OO:

PIOLET Guest

BUT SHIFT-E THAN 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 DON'T WORK IN FLIGHT SIM A CENTURY OF FLIGHT WHAT ELLS CAN TELL ME PLEASE.
THANK YOU 😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😳 😕 😎 😂 Mad 😛 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad 🙄 😉 ❗ ❓ Idea 😛OO)

PIOLET wrote:

BUT SHIFT-E THAN 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 DON'T WORK IN THE 747 AND IN 😀 😉 FLIGHT SIM A CENTURY OF FLIGHT WHAT ELLS CAN TELL ME PLEASE.
THANK YOU 😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😳 😕 😎 😂 Mad 😛 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad 🙄 😉 ❗ ❓ Idea 😛OO)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to HOLD DOWN (not press and let go) shift +e while you press the numbers. 🙄

piolet Guest

[radar man OOOOOOOO......... OK IL TRY IT OK THANKS. 😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😂 😎 😕 😳 Mad 😛 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 🙄 😉 ➡ Idea ❓ ❗ :cold:.

piolet wrote:

[radar man OOOOOOOO......... OK IL TRY IT OK THANKS. 😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😂 😎 😕 😳 Mad 😛 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 🙄 😉 ➡ Idea ❓ ❗ :cold:.

BUT HOLDING SHIFT+E THAN HOLDING 1234567890 DONT WORK. 😀 😳 😳 😳 😳 🙂 😞 Surprised 😂 ➡ Idea Embarassed 😎 😞 🙂 😕 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You only hold 1 number and shift+e down at a time. If nothing opens or shows that's because that particular aircraft doesn't have doors that open. When you load a downloaded plane read the "read-me" they will usually tell you if that plane has "working doors" or other parts.

[RADAR MAN] Guest

😂 BUT THE READ ME FILE IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR A CENTURY OF FLIGHT SAYS THAT YOU CAN OPEN THE LOGEG DOORS YOU KNOW THE PLACES WERE YOU PUT IN THE SUTCASSES IT SAYS THAT THE 737-400,AND THE 777-300 CAN OPEN THEM AND I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW TO OPEN THEM PLEASE TELL ME THANKS.... 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😕 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ 😎[/u]

[quote="[RADAR MAN]"]😂 BUT THE READ ME FILE IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR A CENTURY OF FLIGHT SAYS THAT YOU CAN OPEN THE LOGEG DOORS YOU KNOW THE PLACES WERE YOU PUT IN THE SUTCASSES IT SAYS THAT THE 737-400,AND THE 777-300 CAN OPEN THEM AND I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW TO OPEN THEM PLEASE TELL ME THANKS.... 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 :roll 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

but in the read me file in flight simulator a century of flight says that you can open the logeg doors you know the doors that you open to put in and out your sutcases and so it says that the 737-400 and the 777-300 can open them so i was whunding how to open them Crying or Very sad please tell me. 🙂 😂

IT SAYS IN THE READ ME FILE IN FLIGHT SIMULATOR A CENTURY OF FLIGHT THAT THE 737-400 AND THE 777-300 CAN OPEN THE LOGEG DOORS YOU KNOW THE DOORS THAT YOU PUT IN THE SUTTCASESS IN AND OUT AND I WAS WONDEING TVHE BUTTENS TO OPEN THEM AND I DO...DON...DON'T...K...KN...KNO...KNOW Crying or Very sad HOW TO OPEN THEM CAN YOU TELL ME THE BUTTENS.PLEASE.[/quote]

[quote="RadarMan"]IT SAys that in the read me file that the 737.and the 777 ann open the logeg doors you know the doors that thay open and put in and out the suttcasese and i was wondinbg hopw to open them please tell me. 😀 🙂 😞 Surprised 😳 😕 😎 😂 Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad 🙄 😉 ❓ Idea ➡ :O)

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

b737_400 Shift+E+1 or 2 will open the main left door (front) on this craft. I didn't try any of the others. None had "luggage" instructions in the "net read-me".
b747_400
b777_300
These are all MS aircraft. You'll find that some downloads will be more customized with assorted doors and hatches that are operational.

Why don't you join this flight web-board ❓

Thanks fore the advise 😂 but i faund out how to open the lugege doors

is ne1 geting just a tiny bit PI55ED OFF with the repeat posts Embarassed 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

If it´s on a default plane,then for the most,it´ll not work,it´s mostly your add-on planes that¨s set up for it 😳

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...