Saitek Throttle Quadrant...Prop Control For "Flaps"

Pro Member Trainee
oldave Trainee

I have a Saitek Yoke and Throttle Quadrant controls and I use to use the centre control (Prop Control?) on the trottle quadrant for my Flaps settings...
I had to do a system recovery back to factory settings last week, on my computer and since doing this recovery I cannot seem to set this control for Flaps control any longer...
I use to go to FSX "controls/buttons" and set all the switches and buttons on my Saitek Yoke and Trottle Quadrant for my preferences, but now when I try to program this "Flaps Extend Incrementaly" & "Flaps Retract Incrementaly" using the middle control, they "Cancel" each other out...???
Does anyone have any idea as to how to get this trottle quadrant middle control to work as a flaps control again...???
Thanks for any help or suggestions as I`m puzzled as to way I can`t assign this control for flaps...???
oldave...

Last edited by oldave on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I don't know about the saitek throttle quadrant, but I know that with my saitek joystick there is program software that is intended to work with the joystick, and with it you can program various controls to act as either a toggle, button, or axis.

Pro Member Trainee
Brickwall132 Trainee

Yes it does come with software but it doesn't work with vista, I have the same problem but I want to use the slider for the spoilers.

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

You sure there's not vista software? Check out their website -

http://saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...