Marshall Islands Tour

Pro Member Trainee
cuartz7o Trainee

Hey All,

So I haven't done a video in over 6 months (busy with a new job) but I found some time today to make the video of the first part of my journey:

Amata Kabua International (PKMJ) to Ine (N20). Ine is a small island off the coast of Amo. Ine features a 2,450ft lime coral runway and offers little room for error.

The trip was smooth and best of all, short. Total flight time was under 30 minutes. Video quality is OK, still need to tweak Fraps and FSX a bit to bump up the quality.

Enjoy!

Cuartz

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

What scenery is that? Almost looks like ORBX.

Pro Member Trainee
cuartz7o Trainee

belgeode wrote:

What scenery is that? Almost looks like ORBX.

The Marshall Islands by Pacific Island Simulations.

The quality is pretty good, perhaps not as complete as an ORBX package but very much worth the price. I've only been to 3 airports so far so I have a lot of flying left to check out the other 5 airports.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Nice shots. scenery is stunning ! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...