FSX: Says it's already running?

Pro Member Trainee
nyguy72000 Trainee

My FSX won't run. Every time I click on the icon, a window pops-up and tells me Flight Simulator is already running. I also have FS9 and 2002 - they aren't running but I still get the message. Any takers?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Delete your logbook and FSX should start.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
naflod Trainee

If you have a lot of hours logged, make a back up of your log book first, then delete it. Try FSX. If that solves the problem there's a log book recovery tool in the utilities category of the download section of this website. It will fix your logbook and recover your hard earned hours. Saved me from losing over 500.

gazagawd Guest

goto task manager, goto processes find fsx.exe end it and start fsx again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...