IRIS F-14 TOMCAT VC

Pro Member Trainee
OTMAN Trainee

Is there a fix for the VC in the F-14 iris Tomcat for acceleration? ❓

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I believe you can get it here for the purchased version.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/114-iris-simulations/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try this one, if it's not available then as at the forum.

http://www.irissimulations.com/product-pro-tomcat.php

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
OTMAN Trainee

I just purchased the Pro F-14 Tomcat. I have tried to launch it in FSX Carrier Missions without success. The shift u and shift I functions don't work with it. I have other payware and free ware planes that work fine in missions FSX. Can anyone tell me why this PRO F-14 Tomcat won't work?
Thank You

Pro Member Trainee
TSdesert Trainee

i fell for the IRIS C-27J "air force" platinum series....which wont stop bouncing... several days later still haven't heard from their support, they don't seem to have a forum...only the price was right considering you have to rework the .cfg file yourself. glad i haven't sprung for their f15 and most likely wont be buying from them again. anyone else who has the c-27 bouncing issue let me know ill send you the fix. i should make IRIS refund me. 10$ is a bit much for a product that i consider a bad beta version far from a release candidate.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

TSdesert wrote:

i fell for the IRIS C-27J "air force" platinum series....which wont stop bouncing... several days later still haven't heard from their support, they don't seem to have a forum...only the price was right considering you have to rework the .cfg file yourself. glad i haven't sprung for their f15 and most likely wont be buying from them again. anyone else who has the c-27 bouncing issue let me know ill send you the fix. i should make IRIS refund me. 10$ is a bit much for a product that i consider a bad beta version far from a release candidate.

Sorry that you are having problems, I just find them for our members.
I don't have the aircraft nor am I associated with them in any way.
Yes it seems they do have a Forum.

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/forum/114-iris-simulations/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
TSdesert Trainee

thanks radarman too bad customers, have to clean up iriss dirty business just an update ive asked for a refund because i havent heard from them in 5 days. also the f-15 doesent rez the center station 5 ltextures the manual is heavy with tech but unless your familiar with the systems previously...(i did buy it what a damned fool i was) but ill carry on on aussie x thanks again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...