Out of memory error

Manos1501 Guest

Hello everyonel!
I am a fresh member of your forum and I found it searching desperately for some experts who would help me with the problem I face!

Some time ago I bought fsx, as I am one of those who love to fly to the heavens! Until recently, the game was playing normally ... I made many hours of flights without experiencing any problems.. Before few days, maybe weeks, happened the following to me:

As I begin my flight normaly, after some time (which can range from minutes up to hours!) I get this message: "Your computer has run out of available memory. Please restart Flight Simulator and select different graphics, scenery or traffic settings " pressing OK closes the game immediately, having, as a result, lost many hours with no point...!

If I do a flashback just before this problem beggin, I installed to the game two add ons: 1-World of AI trffic and 2-Ultimate terrain x Europe ... Also, I confess, that I had mattered the game settings and graphics, maximizing them, but when this message appeared I minimized as before... I tried to solve this problem in many ways looking on the internet, but nothing could help me... I Uninstalled the game,and I re-installed it! After that, I just installed the FSpassenger and ultimate terrain x europe with Default graphics, but still keep getting this message ... I, also, Uninstalled and Ultimate ter x europe ... But the same problem!
What can I do to make my game as before? What has happened?
Searching for solutions to the Internet, the only ones I could not do, because I do not understand how, is to look for corrupt files and for an addition to the boot.ini... I really have no idea how to do these things!!

Let me add, that my system is:
Windows 7 Home Premium
Service Pack 1
512GB memory
Ram 2GB
NVidia GeForce 8500
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU

PS: I apologise if there is something misunderstandable in my message, but I've tried to use my best english which I know... I'm from Greece, so that's not my native language... I ask for your understanding!
If you can't understand something of what I'm writting, let me know!

I would be grateful for everyone, who can help me...I wanna fly to the sky again, as before..!
Thanks in advance!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...