Saitek Rudder Pedals Problem...???

Pro Member Trainee
oldave Trainee

After a long wait until I had the money I got a set of Saitek Rudder Pedals (Least Expensive Ones) to complete my set up with my Saitek Yoke & Trottle Quadrant...
After setting up and calibrating them, I am ready to take off at the runway (Wherever), and I advance the power and the Cessna starts to veer off to the left of the runway and the is basically out of control...???
When I do try to correct with the rudder pedals that just sends the aircraft veering down the runway from side to side uncontollably (Even small "Inputs)...???
I have managed to take off with this problem and once in the air the "Turn Coordinater Bubble" is all over the place without any rudder or aileron input at all, the aircraft wants to fly left and out of control...!!!
I have reset everything in the FSX options (Yes...I have "Unchecked" the Auto Rudder Button) and done a reinstall with the Saitek CD which walks me throught the calibration and set up which seems fine, although when calibrating them through FSX Settings/Options The "Left & Right" Toe Brakes settings do not seem correct as the "Test" Box shows the left toe brake moving from "Left to Right" and the right toe brake moves from the upper left of the box to the bottom...???
I am at a total lose of what to do or try next...???
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated...!!!
oldave...

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

Although 4 years since this post without replies, I am a newbie to flight sims generally and fsx specifically. I believe their is a glitch in fsx regarding rudders. I have virtually the same problem with gold version of fsx and CH yoke and pro rudder pedals.
Sure wish someone knew a fix because this renders fsx useless.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...