How do you select to Zoom?

jv23 Guest

Wasn't sure how to phrase this question

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
jv23 Guest

Wow I pressed Submit prematurely there. Sorry about that.

I'm using a joystick setup while playing FSX and I'm programming my own controls. I have two buttons that zoom in and zoom out and I have another two buttons that increase the simulation speed and decrease the simulation speed. But to do the latter, I have to first press R (or the button on my joystick that is programmed to press R) which selects the "Time Compression".

After I press R, I can increase and decrease the simulation rate with the two buttons. However, the two buttons I have set to Zoom In and Zoom Out (programmed to the = sign and the - sign on my keyboard) start to function as increasing and decreasing the simulation rate. I was wondering if there was a button that would select the Zoom functions (similar to what R does for simulation rate). After that I could use the same buttons to zoom in and out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...