Looking for FSX SDK

RogueDefector Guest

Hi guys

I'm in need of your help. I've got the standard edition of FSX and I'm in need of the SDK that comes with the deluxe edition.

Anyone know where I can get it from?

I'd like to use it straight away rather than buy the deluxe edition and wait for it to be delivered. (I'm a bit impatient ) 😎

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
RogueDefector Guest

Cheers, I've already read that and it seems that the only way that I'll be getting the SDK is to buy the deluxe or gold edition.

Now to find a shop that sells it otherwise it'll mean waiting for it to be delivered off the net.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not to many stores will be carrying it any more.
Try Fry's if you have one near you.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Morgan Thomas Guest

Here is the link to the FSX SDK, Hope you enjoy it 🙂
Just copy the "Microsoft Flight Simulator SDK" folder into the Microsoft Games folder and there you have it! The sdk is handy for ADE (Airport Design Editor) and others!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/y96olvggce/FSX_SDK.html

Contact me: sooty3322@gmail.com

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...