CLS 767 Problems, Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
hammerdag Trainee

Problem 1---Screen goes to black when switching from different views or going to instant replay
Problem 2 ----GPWS does not work properly--will say 500 and that's it!
Problem 3---clicking from different views too fast causes FSX to crash
Problem 4 ---panel lighting doesn't work properly--2 switches for this do nothing
problem 5 -----some of the instruments are fussy looking when..not crisp and clean like on website pics
Problem 6--when loading FSX and selecting the aircraft I get this warning that that planes have the same name??? WTF???

I use a brand new Allienware and can run FSX at max settings very nicely so it's not my machine

Can someone please lead me to a website that has all of the updates for this product clearly listed---aren't there like 5 of them? When I Google for them I get muddy results and not all the updates.
This really sucks because I spent like 50 dollars on this payware and it's unusable!!

Thanks for any help!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is their email support address.
Let them know your problems and ask them to send you the link to the fixes.

support@commerciallevel.nl

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...