Improve FS2004 Graphic by a Factor of X2

Hi all I have written a new FS9.cfg file tweak that improves the displayed ground textures and building by a factor of at least x2 for full details document of how to set up FS9 to use more of the computer resources on a modern PC, just visit my wed site, its free, and it really moves the ten year old sim into this decade
Also works in FSX but only scant feed back data as yet.
Link http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Happy Landings Howard
Howards Mix/The Natural World scenery

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Darren Elliott (darrenvox) Trainee

wow that looks cool ill try it out!!!

Sorry my dyslexia at work again
Just to clarify a point the X2 refers to the X2 scale for the terrain textures and not the end visual result, although you will see a marked improvement this will vairy with different hardware and software
today I have no feed back from FSX

enjoy Howard

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...