Importing Aircraft into FSX from FS2000, FS2002 & FS2004

I have a copy of Dr. David Wilson-Okamura on how to Importing Aircraft Into FSX. But now I have windows 7 & 8 you can not amend the aircraft.cfg file via notepad. Also it never gives you details on which photoshop software to use to create the thumbnails?

So there a windows 7 or windows 8 update version of this document, & can someone confirm which photoshop software to use to make the thumbnails. As I did 50% of the process on windows XP & it worked great, but not know how to create thumbnails was a pain. As there is a lot of older aircraft I wish to transfer, from all my older Flight Simulator Add-on aircraft which was publish before FSX was lauched. So can anybody help?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can use any software like photoshop to resize a screenshot.

See if this does what it claims to do.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1686/fsx-utility-auththumbnail/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...