files for microsoft flight sim for pilots real world trainin

Pro Member Trainee
nanodoug Trainee

I am a newbie, I have flight sim X and have the book microsoft flight simulator for pilots real world training
I am looking sample flights for eacyh lesson in the book
HELP

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have the book or know the step by step "tasks".
Take one at a time and do a search for it.
If you try to find them all at one time your going to come up empty and be frustrated.

Radar

Gilbert Laprise Guest

I have a full implementation of all the Flight Exercises in the book (over a 100 missions) ready to be uploaded.

It is fully integrated into FSX as a new Mission Category and requires no modification to FSX other than copying the Real World Training Folder into your FSX Mission Folder.

It also provides, thanks to Wiley and Jeff Van West, one of the author, the Briefing room of each mission, provide access to all the documentations and extra material on Wiley Web site.

The aircraft Kneeboard, provides access to relevant Maps and Charts while flying

I hope this package find it way in the library, and it is free.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...