Adding re-paint to E-170

flight simmer Guest

I have downloaded the re-paint for Delta Connection. In the read me file you do not have the Aircraft CFG information. I copied the original one this is what I did: It will not show up in the listing as Delta. Could you please help me out on this much appreciated. I have done this stuff many times but never came across this situation. Thanks

[fltsim.1]
title=Embraer 170 house
sim=embraer170
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=n857rw
kb_checklists=
description=Embraer 170 \n\nEngine Type: General Electric CF34-8E\n\nModel Designer\n Carl Selin\n\nTexture Designer\n Tommy Hansson\n\nFlight Dynamics\n John Cillis\n\nSound\n Albert Ramic\n\nTest flown by Dream Wings mebmbers\n
ui_manufacturer=Embraer
ui_type=Embraer 170
ui_variation=Delta Connection E-170
atc_heavy=0
atc_id=
atc_airline=Embraer
atc_flight_number=

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Flight Simmer Guest

I solved the problem, in the title area I noticed that it had Embraer 170 house, I needed to change it to Delta Connection E-170.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...