Realistic flight settings

Arjun Bendre Guest

Hi all,

I know that British Airways operate a service from Gatwick (EGKK) to Edinburgh (EGPH) on their 737s. One plane goes from Gatwick to Edinburgh and back in one day. The flight numbers are different for each flight, obviosuly.

So, I was wondering whether it would be possible for me to have a flight plan that allows me to have one flight number on one leg of the journey (EGKK-EGPH) and then a different flight number on the second leg (EGPH-EGKK). I would want:

Speed Bird 2936 EGKK to EGPH: Complete the flight, touchdown in EGPH and taxi to gate. I would already have enough fuel to go back to EGKK, so taxi straight to the runway and fly:

Speed Bird 2945 EGPH to EGKK

I would also need to create an IFR flight plan that would log this into the inflight GPS and ATC communications.

So, how would I do this?

Please help me, thank you!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...