Error 1935 during fsx installation

rcslingshot Guest

Hello Im running on a windows 7 lenovo and just as fsx is publishing product info in fsx installation i get error 1935 and it rollsback. What ive done is turn off my computer when i got the error and the files were there but id have to go into the folder to run and when you try to install anything into it it either cant find a legal copy or it screws up the folders and i cant do it again. It has something to do with the microsoft .net framework and ive read that if you try to repair it by going to programs and clicking change/uninstall it would fix it but it doesn't work. I'm really trying to get back to flying but both my computers are failing me and im all ears to anyone who has any knowledge to the situation.
Thanks
rcslingshot

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
rcslingshot Guest

I've tried that article and cleaned booted it but it still doesn't work[/code]

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
rcslingshot Guest

ive tried that and nothing is working. I've worked countless hours trying to fix this issue. I think im starting to lose it! Any other suggetions ideas or just any intel would be great

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Read this thread, I still think that shutting off some or all of the programs running in the background (anti-virus etc.) will work.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/21980/error-1935-rolling-back-action/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...