Doubts Traffic 360 (Just Flight Add-on)

Pro Member Trainee
PRamos89 Trainee

Hi guys. I'm not new to the FS world (been playing since FS9😎 but only now I've finally decided to take my simulation to the next level and been thinking about buying some paid add-ons.

I have done some searching and I found the Traffic 360 from Just Flight an interesting choice as it comes with a LOT of things. But I still have those doubts:

1) Its confirmed that this add-on works on FSX Steam edition?

2) Anyone who has it can share an opinion if it deliver what it is promissed?

and

3) Does anyone know a good co-pilot add-on? (As it seems Traffic 360 dont have a co-pilot)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Before we get into # 2 and 3 contact Steam and find out about the compatibility of the specific add-on you want.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
PRamos89 Trainee

Actually, it seems it doesnt work 😞

Or at least Traffic 360 isn't in any of the working add-ons for Steam version.

Anyway, I was looking for a co-pilot and a traffic add-on. Can you suggest some RadarMan?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check this out for co-pilot, IF...it works with steam.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/37249/fly-with-co-pilot-and-captain/

Check this out for steam.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/1788/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
PRamos89 Trainee

Thanks man! Ill check those out!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Let us know if any work, then I can recommend them for other members...thanks.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...