ILS problem at halim airport

Pro Member Trainee
louisdelan Trainee

I have a problem with my GPS approach to a particular airport. When trying to set up approach to Halim airport (WIHH) using GPS it causes fsx to freeze. Using GPS to set a course to Halim destination does not cause any problem using the GPS. This problem seems to be specific to Halim only, as all other airports I've used setting up approach to VOR or ILS have no problems. Anybody know what could cause this. I've tried or the usual like reinstalling etc and also readings many forums for this type of problem, but still the problem persists.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There may be a problem (bug) with that airport.
FSX has a few scenery problems this could be one.
You could also be overextending your computer at this one airport.
The only way to check this is to lower all your slides thereby redirecting more CPU power to the Sim not the looks of the Sim.
I would lower autogen, shadows, AI and clouds.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...