A320 and A321 Repaint request

Hello painters for FSX!

My name is Nathaniel, and I would appreciate if someone could do a repaint of the Project Airbus A320 and A321 for FSX. This is an airline I have designed, so you will not be able to find it online. I am not too skilled with repaints, but I can at least give an idea with colored pencils and paper. I have included pictures of my drawings along with a not about the tail. Please feel free to post back if you can paint this, but also please email me at ndforste@gmail.com. Please ask any questions in your email, as well as an approximate time you think it will take to finish. Thanks, Nathaniel.

view pictures at
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XnMNa1xAiVNnk1Sjh4aV9vZS1pdWJaekZhOEpRaTZ6TzFr/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XnMNa1xAiVU1l1VXlMZWU4aXh4QlY4MjRMSEJ2LXJiMkVB/view?usp=sharing

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

Also, in the email, please include the cost of expences so I can inform you if I would like you to do the repaint!
Thanks,
Nathaniel

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (airbourne) First Officer

Hey Nathaniel,

I maybe able to help you, I'm still wanting for a reply from Project airbus about using there paint kits, but I am still awaiting reply!

If there is another model you would have use for then i can help,

We are in the process of making a paintkit from scratch for the PA's but this will certainly take some time to design and would be easier if we could get assistance from PA,

I'll keep you updated on the situation

Matt.

Thanks guys for looking, however I am no longer in need of a painter.

Thanks,
Nathaniel

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...