Falkland Islands

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Does anyone know of any addon scenery for the air base at Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands, i would really like to get my hands on this one.

Ive tried the usual sites but no joy.

many thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Have a look here ➡

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

All under Argentina 😳

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I know people that would be very upset about the Falklands coming under Argentina.....but never mind that for now, thanks for the links.

Pro Member First Officer
horrgakx First Officer

Yep. It must be under that heading purely for demographical reasons.

Pro Member Trainee
rifty Trainee

With the photo of the Vulcan, I suspect no-one needs to ask why you want the Falklands scenery 🙂

Just remember that the RAF Vulcan raid missed because Stanley airfield was shown 850m from its actual position on most maps. Check where this scenery has placed it.

Im off to try my A4 Skyhawk up Falkland Sound at 150ft..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...