Activate the gate?

Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

Ey..

Is it possible, to get that gate rulling out to the door? I've seen it once in TTT's movie, what he likes to see in FS2006.
So, can I also do it, or not? -Im gating in Heathrow Airport, EGGL.

//Ph1L

Pic --->

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Thats why I want see it in fs10,because its not here in fs9

The moving gate you saw was an airport add on for Breman in Germany

Search Avsim for Breman and it should be there

Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

tomthetank wrote:

Search Avsim for Breman and it should be there

http://www.avsim.com -> File Libary -> Search -> Category: MSFS -> Search for: Breman <- Nothing founded :/

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

Now this happends: (have tryed Bremem airport, but no 'Follow me Signs' on the roads. Where ´they should be located

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Not sure about the scenery config error,try uninstalling and reinstall

The follow me cars are parked just before you reach the main parking area.There should be a Wait sign and a yellow line.taxi to the line and the cars come to you

The d/load used to come with a big read me file about installation and the radio frequencies needed to call the bus,catering trucks and the fuel tanker

The main building with the airstairs,I think only two are for use with fs(otherwise you get aircraft parking over yours)

Two gates at the left (no airstairs) have stair trucks which position themselves(you have to set the type of aircraft via a setup tool in the main d/load)

Have a read through it all again and reinstall

Its not perfect by any means,but it is an improvement over the standard fs scenery

Pro Member Trainee
philipjes Trainee

tomthetank wrote:

The follow me cars are parked just before you reach the main parking area.There should be a Wait sign and a yellow line.taxi to the line and the cars come to you

I don't see ANY thing. No Yellow Line, NO waiting Sign. NOTING 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...