Funny briefing

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I used to give this briefing to a charter group. A bunch of construction workers that I flew to a site every week.

"Thank you for flying with us. This flight will be about 45 minutes. If it is shorter than this, you will find a life preserver under your seat (The flight was over water) In the event of an emergency, please stay in your own seat until we can safely exit.
There are 3 exits on board, not including the one that you may make yourself depending upon how bad you need to get out.
There is no smoking on board unless you are on fire. And in that case there is a fire extinguisher right here.
Keep your seat belt fastened at all times. If you don't have a seatbelt, one will be provided to you. This isn't BurgerKing. You don't get it your way. You do it our way. So! Sit down, Shut up and have a nice flight and don't touch anything!" 😳

Keep the dirty side down!! 😀 😀 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Did you ever think about a career in public relations or Customer Service?

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I WOULD never say such a thing to the 'public'. I knew all those guys, flew with them many times and they were all very well aware of the proper brief.

😀 😀 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Oh man, that's sweet! I'm gonna remember that if I ever become a pilot 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

😂 😂 😂 I'm going to show my friends that one! Thanks for that. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Right on guys. 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...