briefing

Pro Member Trainee
CP16 Trainee

HI
2 questions:
What’s “briefing” in the checklist?
I have pss, and when I have the APP configured in the mcdu (on the perf button), and I active this app, the aircraft fly at very low speed, and sometimes, its going with 20º pitch up. After this, I extend the Flap1, and the speed decrease, and I extend flap2.
In this moment, the aircraft speed decrease to de minimum speed, and the plane goes on at 20º pitch up, and sometimes the aircraft begin to stall. I think I’m doing something wrong.
Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jason (Av8r77) First Officer

Briefing is done by the pilot flying the approach to the rest of the crew so that everyone is on the same page and may catch any mistakes the pilot makes before he/she makes them.

As far as flying the approach with APP, you need to look at the indicated airspeed you have set as well as the altitude that is dialed in as well. Some APP's won't work in approach mode unless you have the airport elevation in it.

Pro Member First Officer
PH First Officer

Just to add a briefing will also be done prior to departure. PF will notify PNF of their intentions should there be failures before v1, after v1 etc as well as talking through the SID if there is one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...