How to turn.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I downloaded a wonderful Junker today and I absolutely ❤️ flying it.The thing is, I don't know how to turn the plane on the ground. As usual could anyone give me some advice.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain

Here are a few screenshots the Junker.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just use the twist handle of your joystick, that's the way I maneuver around an airport with all my tail-draggers.

If you want, keep it at full flaps so you won't accidentally take off.
Be careful on the turns so you don't tip over although that particular aircraft has a wide wheelbase.

Radar

Pro Member Captain

Thanks for trying to help RM but I made the mistake of not mentioning that I don't have joy stick that can twist.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

If rudder doesn't work, then use differential brakes i.e. F11 and F12

😉

Pro Member Captain

Thanks 99Jlegg

Pro Member First Officer
SoCalRick First Officer

Nice screenies mate, good job.

How about a link?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...