No CD Crack

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

Dose using a No CD Crack speed up FS or Slow it down?

Is there a way to install the disk to your hard drive, if so dose this speed up FS?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

i use one but i can tell if it slows it down because i have added alot of stuff, the only reason i got one cuz it anoys me if i always have to put a cd in

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

I have used the NOCD crack and I don't see where it has any effect on the speed, it just eliminates the need for Disk #4 to start the game. If you have installed the upgrade to FS2004 MS doesn't recommend using the NOCD crack, they claim you will not get the full benefit of the patch.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

WarHawk,
If you installed the "upgrade" (9.1) we also have a crack for that so it won't cause program loss.
It's in Utilities.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

RadarMan wrote:

If you installed the "upgrade" (9.1) we also have a crack for that so it won't cause program loss.
It's in Utilities.

Radar

Thanks, I knew the NOCD crack was there but I didn't know it would work with the upgrade.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I forgot to give the link.

This is the one for members that have installed the 9.1 patch.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15244/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004-v91-no-cd-patch/

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

Thanks again. There isn't a whole lot in the patch that I find useful. The bridges are the main thing and there aren't any of them that I know of that I fly around.

Since reloading FS2004 on Windows98 I haven't upgraded anything and it is running fine, better than it ever did under XP. I liked using the NOCD crack and will probably upgrade Fs2004 and install it. That was my biggest reason not to install the patch.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...