More than one window

clothesgrl Guest

Hi:
I am new here because I really enjoy thinking about flying and this is probably about as close as I will ever get.

I use FS 2002 and I have a large monitor so I thought I would operate in 3 or 4 windows simultaniously. I have figure out how to make more than one window but I can not understand how to get each window to display what I want it to.

I want the Cockpit and Instument in one window, the left view in another and the right view in the third.

Would one of you explain it to me?

Thank you

Gwen

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welcome Gwen,
Instead of me trying to explain it, download this. It's all the keyboard commands for 2002. I printed out the 2004 ones when I started flying and find them valuable.

http://www.scenery.org/_downloads/keyref2.zip

Enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...