No Crack CD help please

Pro Member First Officer
Andrew (AJWatson2209) First Officer

Hi their, when i downloaded the no crack CD FS9 off here it said that it failed to start as i didnt have the MFC70.Dll, does anyone know what this means or where i can download it.

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here it is but I doubt that this is your problem.
You may not have installed the NO-CD correctly, just exchange one little aircraft for the one in the main (root) file.
Keep the old one in a folder somewhere in case you need it later.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?mfc70

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Hi RM,

i had that file installed before.

Once i download the file i am clicking on the fs9 logo in the zipped file and it says that it failed to start as the mfc70.dll file is not installed, however it is.

Any other ideas??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The crack replaces the exe in the folder, you still have to click on the icon on your desktop.
Try going into the folder in "My Documents" and clicking on "Previous Flight".

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

So do i copy the two files out of the zip file and place them into the main FS9 folder?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just replace the fs9 aircraft now in the main (root) folder with the no-cd aircraft.
Save the old one in a folder somewhere else.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Cheers RM its working fine now 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Group Wave

You'll find your flying much more with the crack, you don't have to keep putting the #4 cd in when you want to go up.
I know I do.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

true it just keeps the CD bay full all the time and soemtimes its like Evil or Very Mad i need to use that!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...