WISH LIST

Make the departure and return to runway sounds more realistic (Tire screech, bumps warts and all)
After a 7 hour flight I would like Ground Control to clear me to an actual gate and have a ramp that works. 😳
ATC Holding Patterns instead of go-around
A more realistic Push Back
And for Christmas I want Santa to bring me ......

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

The ability to move this post to the sticky post up top where everyone else posts requests? 😂

Cheers Bud, btw, good list of idees.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

The ability to move this post to the sticky post up top where everyone else posts requests? 😂

FEM - you have an amazing way with words 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Yeah I'm not even being like mean or anything. I honestly don't care where any post goes...unless it's like HARDCORE off topic. I just figured I'd joke round a bit with him. No offense if he takes some.

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Yep - Just pointing him in the right direction 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...