no CD Crack crash fs 2004

Pro Member Trainee
Sylpher Trainee

Twisted Evil
Hi everybody ... i m a noob on FS2004 ... I install a back up with the NOCD crack and it's impossible to launch the game... i have the splashscreen and after ERROR on FS9.exe

i have the last DIRECTX 9.0 driver ... please help me

I have an AMD XP 3000+ with ATI 9700 PRO + 1G0 DDR with WINDOWS XP pro sp 1.. please help me i have tried everything ... or maybe i must buy the game but i don't want

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
tomdot Guest

😕 Err am i being thick or what? please explain(... or maybe i must buy the game but i don't want) 😕

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Did it work before you applied the no-cd patch?

tomdot wrote:

😕 Err am i being thick or what? please explain(... or maybe i must buy the game but i don't want) 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I removed the "regular" fs9 and put it in a folder that I keep in "my documents" and replaced it with the "no-cd crack" one.
That way I had the backup safely put away.
If you think that you have a problem you can reinstall FS9 over-itself instead of uninstalling and reinstalling, it's faster and only missing files will be loaded.
You may have to reinstall the crack again.

Try this only if your answer to Flyaway's quetion is no.

Dodger Guest

this guy obviously has a cracked copy or downloaded version, since the RETAIL GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE A CD TO RUN FROM FULL INSTALL!!!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dodger wrote:

this guy obviously has a cracked copy or downloaded version, since the RETAIL GAME DOES NOT REQUIRE A CD TO RUN FROM FULL INSTALL!!!!!!

🙄
Even with a full install you need the #4 disk to run the Sim.
That's why someone made the no-cd-crack so we wouldn't have to continue to put in the disk.

Pro Member First Officer
Mason Gilliam (harleyman) First Officer

Thats what I thought RadarMan...I got the full install and still have to run the #4 disk....

Matter of fact.....It has never left the drive.......... 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've been using the crack since I found it early on. I see that some members have had problems with it, baffling really.
I'm always afraid of damaging the #4 CD and having to wait for MS to get around sending me a replacement would drive me wacko.
It is legal to make backups but you need two drives, one cd and one cdr.

kermite Guest

thanks

BuddyBill Guest

I got FS9 last Christmas and my dog chewed the disk. So now the game wont work. i NEED the no disk crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...