Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Liono

Starship Troopers

Does anyone remeber this cool film ❓ If so there's a cool demo that can be found here ➡ Starship Troopers Demo It's fairly large 450.21mb but well worth the wait here's some screenies I took a little while ago...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Chris102

John Heinz

Would anyone be able to tell me what type of plane Sen. John Heinz was in in 1991 when they crashed?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
megafoot

My hat is off to the Jet Blue Pilot!

WoW! impressive emergency landing! he was on the centerline most of the way down the runway! GOOD JOB CAPTIAN! :groupwave: 🍻 :groupwave:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
collara

Run from Megatech products.

Save yourselves, dont buy Megatech products. I bought a housefly that flew great for two weeks. For no reason it quit. Would not aquire a signal. Returned it for repairs and for 122.00 they could fix it. A cracked pc board is not covered under warrenty ev...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
crosscheck9

FRENCH SPEAKERS - I NEED QUICK HELP PLEASE!!

Please, can someone who speaks french answer the following question - There are some reciprocal verbs, which don't require subject - verb agreement in the passe compose. Can you please tell me what they are -I know se donner is one of them, but ther...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
atreyu

task manager problem

hi, i was have having a problem with my ipod and when i was reformatting it my whole computer froze up and when i hit ctr-alt-del my task manager came up like this, i restared my computer 2 now and its still the same, btw never buy an ipod, their crap....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
crosscheck9

I miss flying

Gosh - It's been 2 weeks since I last departed and that was just some leisure flying in the Extra 300S - I'm waiting on a VGA card to come and spark some life into the sim. My father is currently in the United States on some business, and he said he'll s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
crosscheck9 on
crosscheck9

Free video editing software

Can someone please refer me to a free video editing software. This is for a school project, not FS vidoes, (sorry.) Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Av8r77

My Prediction

Delta files for bankruptcy within 3 days and Northwest follows shortly behind them....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
NoWorries

Flying South for the Winter

My internet should be shut off here in about three hours, since I'll be spending the winter on the Arabian Gulf. It's starting to get a little colder here in Britain, and I'll be glad to be getting to a warmer climate. :ill: I'm not sure how the inte...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Looking for a song

Does anyone have the song "Speed of Sound" by Coldplay? Or can they download it for me? I don't have file sharing, cause of my stupid T1...ohwell Thanks in advance...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Greekman72

Thanks God!!!

Today morning on the road to my office i have a strong car accident.I was moving in a highway with the speed of 150km/h(Too much-and so follish for me :oops: ) and there was a wood in the left side of the road that costs me a left-front flat tyre.I lost c...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
geraldowunstell

Aviation Movie on DVD

Haven't seen this but it looks interesting. A flight attendant actually wrote and produced it. It's called the Aviary....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Coincidence for lucky FEM?

It seems Rammstien's new single that I've raved about will be released on the 7th of October, which, as none of you know...IS MY BIRTHDAY! This is excellent news...Alex is pleased! I was so excited I wrote my gf (Henceforth known as "Boo") an e-mail in...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on

Jet feul

What do you think of the fuel demand its taking effect on airtravle like i tryed to book a flight six months from now and it would cost me $400 for an hour flight....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
verygom

Members Ident

Frequently visiting airshows and displays I wonder how many Fly Away members might be around - Does Fly Away have a cap or lapel badge or any means of member ident? If it does n't an idea to consider? (may be a revenue source 😉 ) Off to Boxted ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
JarJarBinks

NATIONAL DISATER

well the big easy has been hit with some levees broken and NEW ORLEANS is becoming a lake. the levee`s that they have are stupid... here is what I think they should have done with them... the levee`s are several miles long. they should have built ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Greekman72

Shoots from summer vacations

I post some shoots from my summer vacations in an island of Aegean sea named ''Milos'' and from some smaller island around. Soon i ll post more.I wish you like them. P.S.If our moderators agree i would like to propose to use this topic if someone ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
Greekman72

Sympathy to Katrina's Victims....

My deepest sympathy to all these familys who have lost their people and their fortunes from ''Katrina''. 😞...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
crosscheck9

First Shave - Bad experience

Well, I just had my first shave, and it was the worst experience of my life - I cut my self in the moustache area, and it kills. It refuses to clot too. I didn't have anyone around to tell me how to do it, so I had to improvise. This stuff hurts, and it...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
mypilot

NEVER BUY A DELL COMPUTER!!!

Never buy from :censored: Dell. Monday morning, the day I got back from Phionex our mouse wasn't working, so the technician we were talking on the phone with said to press F2 the Alt something. It locked our computer up so we couldn't restart. We kept g...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
SoCalRick

*FREE* today only (Tuesday 30-Aug-05) $39 Opera Browser!

For one day only, you can get an ad-free version of Opera. Simply e-mail registerme@opera.com to obtain a registration code. This offer is valid from 12 a.m. Tuesday, August 30 to 12 a.m. Wednesday, August 31 2005 (PDT). Opera is an Internet browser wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
Greekman72

BAD - SAD NEWS...!

Unfortunatelly here in Greece we have an aircraft crash with probably more than 100 passengers.It was a Cyprus airways aircraft and fall down about 30miles north east of Athens in a mountainous area.The news is quit fresh and the media doenst have a lot o...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
crosscheck9guest

a few ugly crash videos

I found a few ugly crash videos. Take a look P.S: Don't overlook the f22 crash on takeoff..that was particularly nerve wrenching....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
-Jester-

Good Pilot bad Pilot you be the judge!

haha funny vid probably most of you seen it maybe not but anyway here is the link...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Liono

Lost

Has anyone seen this brilliant new show. It has just been shown over here in the UK for the past 2 weeks and WOW shear brillance. Has anyone else seen this show? Lost US Website...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ranald on
Chris102

Photoshop Water Reflection

Would someone be able to tell me how to make a reflection under a plane in a screenshot? Here's an example of what I mean. https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/7854/photoshop-water-reflection_dcce51bb6cf2dfe4bbde3b96397c9da4.jpg...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Chris102 on
atreyu

New Sig!

hey i just got done making a new sig cuz i thought you guys might have been getting tierd of always seeing my other one. buy anyways here it is! its my first creation in photoshop that didn't look bad. tell me what you think! 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
atreyu on

hi, help with frames!

Hi, do u guys now which is the best fps config in flight simulator 2004?, because i don´t, is it better having fps at 100 or more; or at 20-30 fps?. Help if any can help me with this is to much for me, i just wsnt to play, and i dont have a really good ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Chris102

Font Identification

Would someone be able to identify this font for me? I have taken the words apart, because it is a logo for a religious ministry. Radarman, if this is breaking the religious rule, please feel free to remove it 🙂 Thanks!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
SamIntel

Old 21 Inch Monitor

I just just an old 21 inch monitor for my PC. It's a HP. The model number is P1110. I'm trying it out to seeif it's any good. So far not so good. 😞 I have a few questions: 1. I have the brightness turned all the way down and it's still t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SamIntel on
verygom

Pilot height - RAF

Can any ex RAF person or anybody settle an argument ❓ ❓ Was there ever a height restriction on pilots to fly the English Electric Lightning swept wing fighter and if so was this due to ejection seat design ❓ ❓ There's a £...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
verygom on
atreyu

Buy a Dell or Build a Computer?

im thinking of getting a second computer and i can't decide if i should buy a dell or build one. i was planning on building one when the new windows comes out. so i and trying to decide if i should buy a new dell or one form their "outlet." if i do get on...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
MAVIRICKII

PLEASE??????

Can you please tell me an easy way(step by step) to down load air craft in person (no links). I just think it would be e-zer. A billion trilloin million thank yous 😀 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
originalgrunge

modern air combat simulation...finally!

As most of you know there's very little by way of realistic and high quality modern air combad simulators, aside from wings over vietnam (which skimps on the realism) and Lock-On of course (which has been riddled with bugs and complaints from more than ha...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
originalgrunge on
mypilot

language?

What language is this? I don't need it translated. Pogodbenice te konvencije se zavedajo škodljivega vpliva, ki ga imajo na zdravje ljudi in na okolje določene nevarne kemikalije in pesticidi v mednarodni trgovini, se sklicujejo na ustrezne do...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
Fire_Emblem_Master

Battlefield 2

Anyone have it? I've got Xfire, add me to that if you have it, and we can play together on the servers! Xfire and BF2 Player Name is Rammstein8705...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Oberkomando

funny online videos

www.guzer.com 😀 enterteinment videos.... well not all of them! 😳...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on

26 pages with 1288 questions.

previous1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526next
Page 26 of 26