Other forums: Off Topic

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

Wing-man

It's My Birthday

It's my birthday today 😀 my missus has even bought me the Saitek X52 😂 .The beers are on me folks. 🍻 🍻 🍻...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
Greekman72

Pictures from Easter holidays.

My friends 😀 I just came back from my easter holidays in the Island of Milos(LGML).I miss most of you but it was a perfect break from city jungle... I had a great time far from civilization in a lonely house some meters above sea...There a ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wing-man on
SteveT

List of ATC frequencies?

Hi, Is there an ATC website that includes frequencies for the UK Thanks 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
antone

Great Circle Mapper

Possibly not much use to flightsimmers, but still an excellent and addictive site. Specify two locations (by IATA, ICAO or lat/long) and this will show the best great circle route between them. Somewhat easier than messing about with globes and bits of ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
antone on
RadarMan

Fly The Helicopter!

Good luck, after a few tries you'll get the hang of it. :radar:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Jared

Private Pilot's License

How many of us members here or guests do have their PPL or higher? Next month I am starting to go for some more lessons. Does $120 USD seem high for an hour with an instructor in a C172P? I've been saving up a lot of money just for this and have been tryi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mypilot on
pilotwannabe

A317

You guys seemed to like the other one I posted, so here's another good one 😉 http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/search/photo_search.php?id=00002133 😀 😀 😀...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
pilotwannabe

I didn't know BA ordered the A380???

Take a look... http://www.cardatabase.net/modifiedairlinerphotos/search/photo_search.php?id=00006607 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
ceetee on
Oberkomando

Google Earth!!!

Did you know that the definition of google earth may show you a B-2 Spirit?....If not check this coordinates= 34 28 13.94 N, 118 04 55.36 W...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
ceetee

Lifespan of Aircraft Tyres

After watching numerous aircraft, especially heavies, touching down and leaving rubber all over the runway, I am wondering what the average lifespan of an aircraft tyre is? Does anyone know, I imagene they get worn away quite quickly?...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
PanAmerican

Day Out at the Aiport

Today I went out to KLAS, for a little plane spotting. We were listening to the Tower, when I heard this: Tower: Allegiant 962, I see smoke from your tires, do you need assistence? Allegiant 962: We will park on the holding pad, please send the truc...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Solotwo on
pilotwannabe

Virgin America

So what do you all think of this new airline, due to start operations later this year.... ➡ www.virginamerica.com Sounds to me like they're really going for it, an order for 34 airbus A320's. For a start-up, doesn't that seem like putting al...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
alohajoe

Spring Break (LOTS of pictures)

Hey guys! I just got back from my Spring Break trip to Ixtapa Mexico! Man it was great! 😀 (except for the BAD sunburn :cry: ) So it went like this: Southwest Airlines from RNO(Reno) to LAX (LA). Then we stayed overnight in LA, then the ne...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
alohajoe on
Mc_GaNgStA

Pilot schools!

Hi, I live in Spain, in Málaga. Does anyone know any pilot schools in the region of Andalucía or near Málaga? If not, can someone just give me information on the entry to pilot schools, for instance, entry requirements, entry price, physical condition...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Agus0404 on
CrashGordon

The last 717

The last 717 (AirTran) just rolled off the assembly line in Long Beach, CA this morning....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
pilotguy44

last words

i found this site that has multiple CVR transcripts from various crashes throughout the years.. it lists the last words of the pilot(s) before the plane crashed.. although i found it interesting.. it's quite strange and sad reading these because it's t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
Jared

Kind of a sad day

Well today when my mother came home from work I found out that my aunt had passed from Lou Gerricks disease. I wasn't completely sad because our relationship wasn't the greatest. I really never did talk to her a lot but still it was a sad day. May she liv...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
blogsfather

flash game - roadblock

http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo.php?site=14&tag=online-games so good it deserves a thread of its own on level 15 now stuck on level 18, i think it may have a fault, there is no stop for the ball to gate?? -------- acyclovir online...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Liono

Store Wars

I think this has been posted before but if it has this is for the new members that have joined Store Wars...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Jared

Lucky Number 700

Well If 700 is important for posts. well I reached it. I don't need a party. Just continue with your lives....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
lenin

Change

Goodevening. As a result of contraversy due to my name lenin i have decided to change it to typhoon. Thankyou for your co-operation Lenin :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Greekman72

Bad day!

Today Fly Away filtered from my company's server.My joining time after this will be less than the half i joining untill now. I feel very sad-mad for this. :evil: 😞 It was the best break for me the last 10months....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Oberkomando on
Liono

Rigs of Rods

Came across this, this evening Rigs of rods free download Video...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Flyboy92

Signature Problems

Hi guys i'm having a problem with my signatures. nothing seems to be showing up! when i do this in a normal post the picture shows up fine but when it is not posted originally i does not show up. any help would be appreciated! Here it is for anybody t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Agus0404

Feeling lonely

Hey guys! I've moved today into my new house. The house is great and everything works ok. I have internet connection in my house so I can still post here. Well, everything is nice, except I am feeling a little lonely here. I am living alone now. And think...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CRJCapt on
hms_endeavour

Burlington airshow!

Hi, I posted this tread to because I saw on our frappr map that quite a few guys live near and in the state of new york,and I was wondering if any of them are going to the vermont air national guard airshow and open house,in Burington ,from august 19-20....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
amermel

Highway to the Danger Zone

I need to find a free download of the song by Kenny Loggins, Highway to the Danger Zone, the Top Gun theme song....

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
hms_endeavour

MSN,AIM

Hi again everybody,I wondering about who was willing to give me their msn or aim adress,just for chatting and getting(and giving)ip adresses for multiplayer flights.Anyway,here's mine: legostorms@yahoo.de...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
lenin on
pilotguy44

odd question, airline pilots, read this

hey this is going to be an odd question.. but i was thinking before about someday when/if i do become an airline pilot, whether it be captain or first officer, what do you think the odds are of one of my former high school colleagues or teachers being on ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotguy44 on
eagle3

Were to fly

hi i was just wondering if any one knows of some neat places to fly on FS? thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
oreo005

sorry about all the posts im doing so constantly(i am random) ok on to the point i just wanted to say don't think my characteristics are matched with my avatar!!! like, if you thuoght i'd be mature because of what my avatar looks like, YOU...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
oreo005

New joystick

I just got my new joystick and guess wich one it is... THE X52!!! I have been buying several joysticks and they all didn't work, even after calibrating them a thousand times! This joystick works like a dream. I've only been using it for a couple...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
oreo005

birthdays?

LOL! another topic of imformation on us! when's everyones birthday? Mine is: july, 13; 1904...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
hms_endeavour

A very sad day at school today.

HI,guys, 😞 today is a sad day,as a guy that i knew from school just commited suicide,this morning.It appears that he was being bullyed,but he was a very nice intelligent person and he always supported others.May his soul Rest in Peace. :cry: &#...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
amermel on
ceetee

Bomb Alert On Ryanair Jet

A Ryanair flight from Paris to Dublin was diverted to Glasgow's Prestwick Airport on Wednesday after a hoax bomb alert, the Irish airline said. "A note was passed to the cabin crew claiming that there was a bomb on board the aircraft," it said in a st...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oreo005 on
SteveT

FS Paint

Hi all, Today, when I was using FS Paint, I encountered a problem. I selected a texture to edit and paint, double clicked on it to edit and this comes up: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/14060/fs-paint_075a06c5cad28119c3f72...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
dap005

Stick figure fans?

I've been wondering, are there any stick figure fans? I'm a huge stick figure fan! >-|o (<<this kind of stick figure) lol...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
oreo005 on
Jared

Best Route Builder???

Well does anyone know of any good flight plan builders that can be used for international travel i.e. transatlantic flight plans??...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Jared on
PanAmerican

Try this freeware alternative to Fraps

(dead links removed)...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Greekman72 on
ceetee

North Shore Aeropark NZ

A first for New Zealand... proven overseas North Shore Aero Park is the first large scale community where residents, within commuting distance of Auckland have the room on a large section (up to 3500 square metres) to allow for a house, garaging and han...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
pilotwannabe on
jeffb57

strange

i don't care if you are german or if this is how germans sing, but this is pretty freaky. close your eyes and guess if it is a boy or a girl http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/operasinger.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SteveT on
-Jester-

Oops, Better to be safe than sorry

Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota: B -1 Bomber Hangar Foam Fire Extinguishing System test. The test was only suppose to last a few seconds. 😂 http://www.filespoint.com/point/8267410/DK73FOAM.ppt.html...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
pilotwannabe

Jetway collapse at Logan

Hey guys, Just read this, thought some of you might be intersted... http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/8186155/detail.html Oh dear 😞 PW...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Liono

For all you DVD flight fans out there

JUST PLANES - OCEAN AIR 747-200F 747-200F Almaty - Brescia - Hong Kong Ocean Airlines, established in 2003, operates Boeing 747 Freighter service from Italy to destinations in Asia and plans to add routes to others parts of the world. This progra...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
PanAmerican

My flight from EGLL to EGOS

Today I flew from EGLL to EGOS in a Boeing 737-500 Aer Lingus. Here are some pics: 1. Departing EGLL: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/images/forumimages/13850/my-flight-from-egll-to-egos_b89d2d774fbf9174b4e454c792548426.jpg 2. Cruising: https:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
PanAmerican on
SteveT

Cheeky T

Check your PMs 😉...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
jeffb57

funny thing happened today

i was out watching planes at miami university airport (koxd), and there were 2 fairly large buisness jets parked there. one was a falcon, the other a citation. the falcon was firing the engines up as a arrived. after that left, i went and talked with t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Sico2

How much fuel for 56 pax in 762?

I have a small question. Let's do this as real as possible. I want to fly from Boston to Los Angeles LAX with a B767-222 with 56 pax onboard in total. Can anyone tell me how much fuel(in real life, not FS9) do I need for this trip and how many percent ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
99jolegg on
hms_endeavour

New pc-decision...

hi, I was looking for a new pc that i might buy,and look at these two offers i found from dell: 1)Advanced Multimedia Dell dimension 9150 1099€ Intel Pentium processor 4 640 with HT Technologie (3.20 GHz,2mo L2 Cache,...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
JarJarBinks

RED ALERT EMERGENCY...

hey if you live in LUOISIANA its time to get the hell out of dodge ! NEW ORLEANS is about to get erased from the map! even when there arnt any hurricanes or anything they need to pump water out to keep NEW OREANS out of the water. this is the big...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyboy92 on
Page 20 of 26