General: General Flight Simulation

Search

Search for Your Question First...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Latest Questions

jm0102

A flight sim that involves ww2 bombing missions?

Where can I find a flight sim that recreates the daring bomber missions of ww2. I'd love to fly a night mission over germany in a lancaster, trying to survive the flak and the night fighters but where is there a sim that can do this? If anyone knows, ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on
hms_endeavour

Image Gallery Moderator

Hi guys,i was looking at a random pic and an idea came to me! :idea: What if there was some kind of moderator or somebody who could change or delete comments of screenshots and screenshots?The gallery wouldn't be so full of swearing,crappy answers,and t...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Insight on

Invalid session problem

have been trying to post since i became a member 3 weeks ago and have not been able to so, so I dont know if i can right now. It keeps telling me "Invalid session". I have emailed support many many times with no answers back. This is very frustrating. I w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Tailhook on
PanAmerican

[ Poll ] I need your opinion

I need your thoughts on this...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Fire_Emblem_Master on
Liono

[ Poll ] Do we need more moderator's

what id like to know is where are the forum moderators? that post was made like 2 hours ago and it still sits there. thats the top job of a moderator catching those types of things its the reason moderators EXIST. that should have been off two m...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
hms_endeavour on
Fredericia01

An open letter to the moderators.

I have noticed in the screenshot gallery,that there´s some guest,who comments on the pictures in a very downgrading and childish manner. I don´t mind constructive comments or criticism. This so-called guest,hasn´t even gotten a name,in order to trac...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
CrashGordon on
Small Fry

Virtual Flight airlines

Hey anybody fly for a sar or coast guards or navy tell me link to the virtual flight thank you and happy flying 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Fire_Emblem_Master

This is disgusting/Moderator App

Have a look in the Others section of the forum. See what type of bullshit is allowed there? What the hell is up with that. If Radarman was moderator there, it'd be cleaned up by now. I suggest that he and TTT should be made moderators of ALL the forums. S...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Micah on
Cezar11

apc1800.jpg in the "real life" pictures.. is not r

it's a painting believe it or not... it's by an artist named Dru Blair.... some the most fantastic airbrush i've ever seen.... www.drublair.com check it out for yourself......

Answers
Views
Last answer by
jarred_01 on
Oberkomando

fs 2000

sorry, but, is there a fs2000 free download, because the other day i bought two expansions for it ($10), but i forgot i didn´t had the fs2000. don´t worry it worth it!! 🙂 ..... Ultimate airline ..... Capitan speaking...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Antmanic on
erlkonig

help with adding new planes (FS2000)

Hey folks, I'm wondering if any of you can help with adding new planes to FS2000. It doesn't work for me. I got the zip files and need to extract them. I did one and I put it in the aircrafts directory of my fs2000 and I could find it in my simulator but...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
advent

is this site safe

hey is this site safe if you know what i mean by like giving the card details is it safe...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
tomthetank on
Liono

Chnge career

Over the past couple of months I've been doing some serious thinking :wall: about where I should go and what should I do with work. Now Warehouse operative is not what we call the best paid job in the world. When this shop buggered my PC up I was angry...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
BananaBuzz

Looking for an Airbus A330 cockpit

I am new to this forum, and to MS FS, or any windows based sims for that matter, have been playing around with it for a couple weeks now that I have some time on my hands due to an injury i recieved in a airplane accident, anyway, I have searched, and to ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
SoCalRick on
twistedsucker

Username change

I was wondering if I could change my username to something different like captainmk or something. I'm not really proud of my overall name. please tell me before u change it 🙂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
twistedsucker on
StevieFS2002

Re ILS Glideslope 2002

I have been flying the B737/777/747 on the FS2002 and so far have not been able to find out how you can lock the aircraft onto the GlideSlope while doing an instrument landing. Does anyone know how I can do this or if its possible to achieve it? 😕...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Don Wood on
nevralgico

Submit photos??

How do i submit photos that i have?? I live near Newark airport and got tons of stuff laying around.. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Elkinallen on
Dog76

No CD crack BFV and Bf42

Hi guys, cool site by the way, I can finally find links to decent fighter simulators, before I joined this site I spent 50 dollars on this FA18 operation iraq freedom, and it is so crap i think ive seen better graphics on an Atari 2600!!!(seriously!) I sh...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Dog76 on
sonicninja

Can i have an avatar of a vulcan please????...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
tigra

Can't post message's in forum

I paid quiet a while ago and i can't seem to post messages in the forum. All i get is a invaild session message Any ideas Cheers...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Liono on
Craig B

Saitek X45 and MS Flight Sim 98

Hi All. Having some trouble here. I am a new user to flight sims and hope to be an expert in a couple of years. Initailly, I have gone out a purchased a Saitek X45 joystick, as I researched the market and thought that it was a good buy. I am very happy wi...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Flyaway

Are users able to create accounts?

Are users able to create accounts? We have just upgraded our version of PHP and noticed that there are less users online. Are users able to create accounts? Post errors here. Cheers 😂...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Giz on
CDR

PAYMENT

ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO I MADE A $5 LIFE PAYMENT TO THIS PROGRAM AND NEVER RECEIVED A COM FORMATION IN MY E MAIL. i TRY ED LIGING IN AND IT TELLS ME I HAVE TO PAY TO JOIN . CDR-GEORGE GLLEACH@HOTMAIL.COM...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
mattdean on
luchtzak

Your website has been mentioned in a Dutch aviation magazine

Hello, just to let you know that your website https://flyawaysimulation.com/ has been mentioned in 'Piloot en vliegtuig' if you click on the link below: http://www.luchtzak.be/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=384 ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Guest on
Flyaway

FEM - Rammstein

FEM, Just thought I'd let you know that we might have the chance to do a post concert interview with Rammstein!! It's for Rock Out! video magazine that I started recently http://www.rockout.tv When the first issue goes live, i'll get a DVD shipped of...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
blue32

Getting downloads into aircraft menu...

Hi I have fs2004 and cant get new aircraft downloads into the aircraft menu and advice.... Jim...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Ded3245245

FlyAway Europe

😕 what ever happened to fly away europe? all i can find now is the german one!...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Ded435252 on
compilots

TOP100 Aviation List

What happened to the TOP100 aviation list ❓ Best Regards, Michael Judah ComPilots.com...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
compilots on
Wadds

IP addresses for multiplay

why is there not a page on this site for us budding pilots to post our ip addresses on so other people can join up,that way it keeps everybody here and in one place ,also providing us with other people to fly with instead of going to tradeip.com so w...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Wadds on
Barbie

Can't access site in Firebird

The site used to work fine in FireBird 0.7 until yesterday. Now all i get is a blank page for it. Refreshing does nothing, as does emptying cookies / temp files. I'm on IE at the moment, so there's no problem with my connection either. All other s...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Barbie on
GeorgeKuhn

Problems with this Website

I am a new member to this website,and i noticed their are problems with it.The main problem i found is in the right bank,where you can download airplanes you like to use in the flight simulators.None of them will download,anywhere i look.When i click on d...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Flyaway on
Andrenaa

Photo gallery upload?

Hello sorry to be a pain but i've uploaded three pictures for the FS2002 screenshot page and i've waited 5 days and the pictures have not been displayed. I saved them as JPEG format and have posted screenshots before. Is it just me? :cry:...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Andrenaa on
RadarMan

Change Login

Since you ask, I think the login process is too cumbersome. It should be the type that remembers your name and password, unless you have had security problems and are using this because of that. I've never seen this type of sign-in anywhere else. Thanks...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
RadarMan on
Schmidi

Download Problem/Idea

Hi there everyone! I am new to this kind of thing, and I only thought of this when I tried to down load a new concorde. First of all: THIS IS TRULY A GREAT SITE. Anybody with an interest to Flight Simulator should know this site. Let me state my ...

Answers
Views
Last answer by
Schmidi on

9 pages with 434 questions.

previous123456789next
Page 9 of 9