Help Adding to MS FS2004

Pro Member Trainee
Die Trainee

Ok i read the previous post about adding aircraft to MS FS2004 but i tried to do a Mig and had no success. Can Someone explain it to me in Layman's terms. Thanks for your time.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
markmac141 Trainee

if your still waiting....

Look in your FS9->Aircraft folder
this is where they go...make that when you open a subfolder..ie Boeing 747... (aircraft name) that it show your textures folder, panel folder, sound folder, aircraft.cfg, aircraft.air and such. sometimes it happens that you get the name of the plane as a subfolder within that subfolder. it wont work in this case, and probably the biggest reason people dont see the aircraft on their selection screen in flight simulator.

if you download an aircraft texture (repaint)...they go in the textures subfolder

if you get a new panel for a plane, the panel.cfg and other stuff goes in that folder.

if you get a new aircraft sound..put it in the aircraft-sound subfolder

gauges can come with a new panel...they go in a main fs9 folder...GAUGES

but basically, you need to have a aircraft.cfg, aircraft.air (or something), model folder, sound folder, panel folder, and texture folder for the aircraft to work

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...