I.M WETTING MY PANTS HERE WITH THESES GRAPHICS

Pro Member Trainee
Kavan CM Warren (F1FERRARI) Trainee

HI ALL JUST GOT global 2005 wow what a difference the terain makes 12gig in all 3 dvd's worth the money plus just to keep me flying I purchased 1gig of spitfires everyone that has ever been made and I got THE WINGS OF POWER as well...but most of all I have my favourite the LANCASTER bomber in all liverys ..TURN UP THE SPEAKERS ON FULL VOLUME AND SOD THE NEIGHBOURD NEXT DOOR ... sorry about the caps on and off im wetting my pants with msfs 2004 - 2005 This flight sim can not and will not be beaten. IL;L GIVE IT 10000000000000000000 OUT OF 10 . bye now all im off to fly around the world... yours a very happy bunny.."KAVAN"

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👏 There's a man who is having fun. Go for it, and enjoy! 👍

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

oooooooooooooooooook!

you don't need all the spitfire add ons, you just need one 🙂

www.realairsimulations.com

heheh

(i really don't work for them!)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

(i really don't work for them!)

I thought you do... 😂

F1FERRARI, enjoy those wonderfull views!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

F1FERRARI - just remember... there are no pit stops in the sky Fear

😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

F1FERRARI - just remember... there are no pit stops in the sky Fear

😀

And there is always MC Larren around... 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Right on man!!!! Good to see you having a blast!!!! I purchased FS Global 3 months ago. I have yet to install it. I am back and have some down time. Si I am flying and having fun again. I am going to install FS Global and get in on the fun!!!! Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

F1FERRARI wrote:

HI ALL JUST GOT global 2005 wow what a difference the terain makes 12gig in all 3 dvd's worth the money plus just to keep me flying I purchased 1gig of spitfires everyone that has ever been made and I got THE WINGS OF POWER as well...but most of all I have my favourite the LANCASTER bomber in all liverys ..TURN UP THE SPEAKERS ON FULL VOLUME AND SOD THE NEIGHBOURD NEXT DOOR ... sorry about the caps on and off im wetting my pants with msfs 2004 - 2005 This flight sim can not and will not be beaten. IL;L GIVE IT 10000000000000000000 OUT OF 10 . bye now all im off to fly around the world... yours a very happy bunny.."KAVAN"

I take it my the post you like FS9, but we couldn't tell could we lads ROFL ROFL

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Any chance of some screenshots of the game with this FS Global installed? Thanks a lot 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...