Climbing

Gear Up

PMDG 737
Lift Off

Turning towards Edinburgh

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Great shots Liono ❗ Clap Clap Clap Especially the last one.

And something which maybe is a litle off topic.I encourage and support your lead to share your screenshoots in a topic than upload and bared them to the screenshot gallery which we all know that is huge and dont controled as it has to be.

I think that we all have to do something familiar with our shots.Of course not 100 hundred shots full screen but excactly like the way you do it.
I dont know if that was your thought but anyway you have made a very clever movement.

I could propose,by the change you gave me through this post,to create a topic in a forum that we all going to use it as a screenshot topic and post there our shots.With this way we can be easily edit, delete and control them.I think that the ideal forum for this topic is the Off-topic one cause our moderators RadarMan and TTT...and Flyaway have access there.

Just a simple thought.I would like to see and read more opinionS and discuss about it and if you like im able to create it. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Awesome shots! I like the sunset in the first and last shot 😀

Greekman, I wrote something similar about a Screenshots Forum before.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9496/more-specific-sites-infos/

It would be cool if Flyaway can add a Chat Room here so we can chat whenever we want. And what about a Screenshots Forum? Sometimes the gallery has some problems and people can't add screenshots. Also many people find that it's hard to upload a screenshot there. A screenshot forum will not have those problems and it will be easier to upload screenshots.

I hope our wishes come true 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

My friend Captain Agus i have create a poll in the off topic forum about this point and i admit that i have forgot that the idea was yours and i promoted like mine.Deeply sorry for this and i spend ASAP to edit my post.

I was not on purpose to stole you idea and i apologise deeply to you. Embarassed

Sorry my friend. Crying or Very sad

Pro Member Chief Captain

No no, Greekman, you weren't stolen my idea. That is not considered a robbery of any kind.
In addition, I was talking about creating a new forum, and you were talking about creating a new thread where we can put all of our screenshots, if I am right.

You don't have to apologize because of what happened. I didn't take it as a robbery.
Yes, I was the one who thought first about the idea of creating a new forum for screenshots, and I take your idea as a support to mine, if I can do that.

Again, don't worry. You have a different idea than mine, so my previous post shouldn't be posted. My idea and your idea are slightly different, but both have similarities.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Its ok Captain...Thanks a lot. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

You're welcome, my friend 😉