Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Just some questions...

Pro Member Trainee
CoasterXtreme Trainee

Ok I have been going to school for video game design now and am almost finished and I have decided now that I don't want to go into the game industry since it involves so much stress and tons of long hours. While I was is in school I really have developed a huge interest in flying. I was thinking about possibly after finishing at this school going to this flight school in florida: http://www.pea.com/ I just have a few problems though. I really would love to be a pilot but I am not sure exactly what it completely involves because I do have a dog and the game industry would not allow me much time with him because I would be working 9AM-7PM at least 6 days a week. Would being a pilot take up this much time too? I really would love to be a pilot but i don't know what I would do with my dog while I am flying. What exactly can I do about this. Should I goto that school or is it best not to be a pilot?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Find a girlfriend and let her take care of your pet... 😉 Blink

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

That's cruel Greekman. First of all get an education that's more important than anything else because if your dreams of becoming a pilot or a games designer. You will have something to fall back on.

What about a neighbour, friend or pay someone to look after your pet.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Liono wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

That's cruel Greekman. First of all get an education that's more important than anything else because if your dreams of becoming a pilot or a games designer. You will have something to fall back on.

What about a neighbour, friend or pay someone to look after your pet.

Cruel?Why my friend?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cruel toward the girlfriend or the pet Umm...