SearchSearch 

I like to keep my word

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Ok, so I said I would make a video on how to fly online. So keep your hopes up because hopefully tonight I will fly online. The good news is I'm likely make a video and upload it. The flight should be from Manchester to Heathrow. Seen as I'm a fan of the Airbus I will be flying the A340-300.

The only thing that would stop me from flying online tonight is if there weren't any controllers a long the route.

10 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

We looking forward to watch your video my friend. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Greekman72 you get the popcorn and Ill get the usherette 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Greekman72 you get the popcorn and Ill get the usherette 😂

Deal... 👏 and maybe some beers after...i have heard that you enjoy them both... 😉 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

What 😳 Popcorn or beer 😂
Whenever Im in your neck of the woods it Mythos beer for me,in an iced glass Drool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

What 😳 Popcorn or beer 😂
Whenever Im in your neck of the woods it Mythos beer for me,in an iced glass Drool

looool 😂 😂 😂

You know Mythos my friend ❓ ❗ ❓ 😂 Now you surprized me... ❗ ❗ ❗ and you make me happy same time for your knowledges 😉

Well i was talking about beer and usherette..... 😉not popcorn and beer... 😉 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I'm looking forward too watch your video 😀 I wanna watch that beautiful A340-300 ❤️

Pro Member Captain

Ok, ill admit I've run into a small problem. My fraps doesn't seem to be working when I load up FS. Don't worry though, I should have it up and running by tonight. If you've ever had a problem like this before it would be great if you could help. Thanks

Pro Member Captain

No worries. I've fixed the problem and I've found something that may be very usefull as another type of video recorder. It's called Hypercam.

It's probably better than the Fraps freeware version.

You can find it here: http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/downloads.asp

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You can check also the program that dear Mr Dave C suggested to us. ➡

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9746/new-video-recorder/#56273

I have check it and it works fine. 😉

Pro Member Captain

Phew, I was about to say that fraps just didn't film squawk box in the action and the Hypercam just doesn't do it's job when filming games. I hope this program you mentioned works.

So far I've filmed the Vatsim website and how to set up Squawk box the only problem now is that I can't work on it any more today because it's my fathers 50th. Don't worry though I'm sure I'll find a way around the probelm.

I can't thank you enough Greekman. The program you/Dave C mentioned just might be the answer to my filming problems.