European enhanced terrain

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Hello all
Just took delivery of European Enhanced Terrain.
Loaded it up and, hey this aint bad,there is no noticable frame rate drop and I must say it looks good.
Comes with a couple of adventures which Ill check out later and let you know.

5th one down

Picked it up(new & saled) for 1/2 price on a well know auction site(yea thats the one)

Gotta go Im off out playing shove a penny tonight. Drool mmmmmmm beer
Ill let you Know

Happy landings

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Ok it covers all of Europe and brings it all to life(as any good t/mesh will)and is all in one package
The adventures?? are just putting you at various airports/fields and you are left to explore the area yourself
And a free Piper Super Cub to explore the scenery nice and slowly

Is it worth it?If Europe is your area of flying,then yes,and if you can get it for 1/2 price as I did then yes yes

I like anything that enhances my flights so Ill give it 9/10

Hope it helps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...