Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Flight deck

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

Hi,again guys i was wondering whether you could help me with this problem i have with the flight deck addon witch gives you the f-14,the f/a-18,the e-2c hawkeye,the ch-46 sea knight,the harrier and the viking+missions with carrier landings,takeoff's and taxiings.
My problem is that the carriers never show. Crying or Very sad so i can't do any of the missions.Whenever i start a mission on the carrier the plane just crashes in the water and when i do a landing mission i can't see the carrier.

Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

As far as taking off, you need the keystroke for the catapult which will basically throw you in the air. As far as seeing the carriers, your system specs would be helpful, also look in your options and visibility, etc...try a reinstall? Good Luck, rob

Pro Member Chief Captain

hmm,ok

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

I have flight deck to. What I do is execute the catapult file (icon) on my desktop after starting Fs9. I then choose everything I need from the add-on scenery. Once I am in a position, released the brakes, and start moving the catapult pushes my plane and that gives me enough speed to take off without splashing into the sea.

I hope I tried to answer not all but some of your questions...I don't think you need to re-install.

BTW, did you find the instruction that came in the box helpful? To me it is Puke Up

Pro Member Chief Captain

I know,it worked fine i could do everything very well,but one day,SPLAT the carriers vanished in all the missions.

TailhookRL Guest