Unwanted Black Area

Pro Member Trainee
BlackWidow Trainee

Hello all I am having a problem with a image that i have created using Photoshop 7. Here is the image, the part i am having a problem with is the black around the outside of the image. I have highlighted the black spots but generally they are around the entire cocpit. I have seen other 2d panels in FS that do not show this problem. does anyone have any ideas what i am doing wrong. thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

You say the image was created in Photo Shop 7 - this image would then be included in a particular texture folder as a bmp file. Correct - so far? Without a copy of the original Photo Shop 7 layered 'psd' file, it is difficult to determine what to do. I am assuming from the image shown in your post that it is a screenshot of part of the cockpit, (because of the sky background).
Photo Shop 7 has tools which would enable you to highlight and/or define the black border that you do not want - it may even be allocated it's own layer name - when highlighted/defined - delete or change the color to match the adjacent green section. Which ever you prefer - changing the color would, of course, make the green cockpit border wider.
Without more detail, this is the best I can do.

Guest, Thanks for the reply if you want i will end you the PSD file so that you can have a look at it first hand. I am begining to think that it is the Blending option that i used. but like i said send me your email and i can send you the PSD file then mabey you will be able to see my error much easier. Thanks Again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...