SearchSearch 

Can this be true?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I was looking in control panel=> add/remove programs and noticed it claims the my CaptainSim C-130 is using about 25GB and my PMDG 747 is using 21GB. How can that be?

5 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I get strange readings like that on some programs also. I guess it's just a glitch in Windows that not worth bothering to fix.
Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

My Just Flight 'Flying Club' shows up as 20 GB aswell, yet it can't possibly be as the it all fits on one CD-ROM.

Just a stupid error I guess! 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

I get strange readings like that on some programs also. I guess it's just a glitch in Windows that not worth bothering to fix.
Radar

Except that my hard drive seems to confirm the amount. I think I will boogey on over the PMDG and CS to see what they have to say.

Last edited by CrashGordon on Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

Except that my hard drive seems to confirm the amount> I think I will boogey on over the PMDG and CS to see what they have to say.

If you deleted the two you won't get 46 gigs back, guaranteed.
Let us know what they say.
Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

think I will boogey on over the PMDG and CS to see what they have to say.

Read this before you do: I went though my Add/Remove programs again just now and noticed that pretty much most of my FS2004 addons are showing incorrect filesize values. I took this screenshot here showing it:

(notice the 'NZ Mesh' is out of alphabetical order because I copied and pasted it to show how ridiculos it was. The install file of 'NZ Mesh' was like 20mb or something...)

I dont think its a problem with just PMDG or Captainsim, just a fs2004 glitch prehaps that comes with the 9.1 update or NO-CD crack or something, who knows!