SearchSearch 

SCREENSHOTS

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

I instantly know that when most of you read the subject for this topic, you thought I was going to complain about how their not updated, but I have another question in my mind 😉

When I select "Next Picture", it sometimes goes back to another picture I'd already seen. Is this because of the cookies? I don't uinderstand why it happens.

By the way, I just thought I'd add that there would be no point in anyone complaining about the screenshots.

1) It doesn't make them arrive any faster
2) There are 1000's of pictures already uploaded, look at them first. I'm sure that none of you have seen every single one of them.

Any help would be appreciated -- thanks.

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I have face up to this problem in past dear Crosscheck but i dont give to it a lot of meaning...Yes it could probably from a cookie confusion...Try to clean up your cookies and see what it is going to happen my friend.

😉

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Thanks for the reply Greekman. I recall asking this question in the past, and yet I received no answer, as far as I remember. It seems to stump everyone, so I'll just try the cookie procedure, and see what happens. THanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

crosscheck9 wrote:

Thanks for the reply Greekman. I recall asking this question in the past, and yet I received no answer, as far as I remember. It seems to stump everyone, so I'll just try the cookie procedure, and see what happens. THanks!

You can also set up your temporary internet folder size in order to keep the less cookies in it.

Open your Internet Browser.Go to Options/Internet Options In the Temporary Internet Files task click Settings and adjust the Amount of Disk to Use to 1MB.
Also delete your cookies occasionaly.You can use the following clean up utilitie in order to clean your cookies and some more uneeded files.Check it ,its free and safe. ➡

http://www.ccleaner.com/

😉

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

i too experience this problem and regularly clean out my cookies but nothing seems to resolve it. probably just a site bug!

Micah 😉