Desktop wallpaper

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

I know this has topic has been around before, but I think this should be updated every so often.
So for the month of December post your desktop wallpaper. Here's mine

Answers 27 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I change mine practically everyday. 😂 My teacher has that exact same wallpaper on her computer.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

Also, if I see a random image I like, I often use those. 🙂

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Heres mine:

The pic on the background of mine is a photo of the Auckland 'Skytower' the tallest building in the southern hemisphere. I took the photo myself and edited and it got puplished in my countrys national paper, the New Zealand Hearald!

BTW- great idea Liono, this thread will be intresting to watch!

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Whoa awesome editing of the skytower Andrew! When was it published in the herald?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Here is mine for this week 😉 ➡

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

What a brilliant looking wallpaper Greekman!! 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

What a brilliant looking wallpaper Greekman!! 👍

Thanks to you Jarred... 😉 😂 👍

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Heres mine:

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Dont you just love Lionos waterfall background, where in the world is it? Is it visable in the fs2004 world?

And jarred, my skytower edit was puplished on the front cover of the 'College Herald' a subliment pullout magazine inside the main paper on Tuesday, August 2nd, 2005. I got piad $100 for it which I spent on my Shoreham 'Flying Club' expansion 😀

And whats this 'Advanced Uninstaller' everyone seems to have?

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

Cheers for the comment CT. If your interested in my scenic desktop there's some really wonderfull one here
http://www.freedesktopwallpapers.net/nature-wallpapers.shtml

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Nice and tidy --- everything within reach Hack ...and NO - you don't wanna see MY Documents Folder 😳

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Wow Tailhook, you sure have a lot of icons on your desktop! Whats with all the folders with dates on them? And what actually is your desktop background image- I can't make it out! 😳 lol

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

cheekytrolly wrote:

Wow Tailhook, you sure have a lot of icons on your desktop! Whats with all the folders with dates on them? And what actually is your desktop background image- I can't make it out! 😳 lol

I put dates on my folders because I don't own a calender.
The desktop image?? Why did you have to bring that up Wall Bashing

I'll be able to tell you in a few weeks once I've sorted out all those mysterious folders.
Anyway, I take your observations as a compliment, thanks 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I'll bite the bullet and take the opportunity to inform Andrew on what this photo is. Basically (the joystick) is is the control used on the Airbuses instead of the traditional yokes that are generally used on the Boeings. The little handle type thing next to the sidestick is the nosewheel tiller used to steer the aircraft on the ground.

On the following topic there was a small conversation about the tiller:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/9900/brake-function-with-ch-usb-rudder-pedals/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Hawkeye Jarred 👏
You saved my butt - now I don't have to clean up my desktop in order to know what my wallpaper is Whistle

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Your not the only one with messy folders, mine are hidden on my hard drive and not the desktop. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Your not the only one with messy folders, mine are hidden on my hard drive and not the desktop. 😉

Messy? There's a system in my madness!! Hack

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

I should have worded that better, I didn't really mean that it was messy. My apoligies... Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Why are you apologising?

Free speech... I think that means one is allowed to express an opinion 🤔 - well, maybe I got all that wrong Wall Bashing
I apologise.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

There you go. Rammstien Tour 2004-5

[/list]

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Why are you apologising?

Free speech... I think that means one is allowed to express an opinion 🤔 - well, maybe I got all that wrong Wall Bashing
I apologise.

OK, i stuffed up twice. My bad! 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Here's the deal : We all stop apologising for something where there's nothing to apologise for and to Banned with political correctness 😀

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Here's the deal : We all stop apologising for something where there's nothing to apologise for and to Banned with political correctness 😀

Deal! ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Holy Cow! This was more difficult than hammering out a peace treaty between two countries at war Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Oh dear, it's like the Treaty of Versailles 2. 😉

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

I just rememberd that I made this 'Trollywood' edition of the default Microsoft 'Bliss' wallpaper a while back 😎

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...