Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FLYAWAY INFOS & NEWS.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

THE FLYAWAY CLARION

#####################

GENERAL INFOS

- The Screenshot Gallery has been updated until 2 of December.

- The newest member here is Aguilaavg since 11 of December.

- The Poll about males-females has been deleted due to sites policies.

- Flyaway was logged in at 13:49 (Athens Time)

SOCIALLY

- The great members Dave C,Agus 0404 and Hms_endeavour are on Christmas Holidays.

- Jarred 01 didnt manage to fly yet cause of bad weather conditions.

😉



Last edited by Greekman72 on Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Two questions Greekman,

1) What is a 'Glarion' (I've checked in all my dictionaries... I've even 'googled' it and guess what I got??? A pop-up - yes Sir)

2)

The Poll about males-females has been deleted due to sites policies.

Do I as a member have the right to know what these policies are?

If I have used abusive language or have been insensitive in any way toward anyone, my twisted sense of logic tells me that I have the right to know just exactly where I went wrong.
The knowledge of my wrongdoing would make it much easier for me in the future to follow the etiquette of this site and preventing me from overstepping the line.

Sir, clarification regarding these questions will be greatly appreciated,

Sincerely,
Member Tailhook

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

1.OOOPPPPS.....i edit my post.
2.Im not a moderator but since it contains some sexually comments(i was one of the leaders for them)the moderators delete it.

General Rules:
Swearing
Posting porn
Political posts
Religious posts

Since i miss the party after i log off i dont know who was the excact reason but i can guess that it was an overuled of the second parameter.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Ooops on my part Blush you did say 'Clarion' - not 'Glarion'...all clear.

"Sexual comment"???? What the Censored is a 'sexual comment'???

Doh! Oh... I get it - you're not supposed to use the Secret "s"-word, instead we have to use the expression 'different gender'.

That just proves my point that you should never believe your teachers in school Evil or Very Mad
They taught me that the Inquisition ended in the year 1820. LIES

Grandma always used to say: Never believe politicians or teachers - do your own thinking. - How right she was Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Ooops on my part Blush you did say 'Clarion' - not 'Glarion'...all clear.

"Sexual comment"???? What the Censored is a 'sexual comment'???

Doh! Oh... I get it - you're not supposed to use the Secret "s"-word, instead we have to use the expression 'different gender'.

That just proves my point that you should never believe your teachers in school Evil or Very Mad
They taught me that the Inquisition ended in the year 1820. LIES

Grandma always used to say: Never believe politicians or teachers - do your own thinking. - How right she was Yes

Lets forget it my friend.Its past... 😉

You grandma was wisely like her grandson is.... ❗

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You know my grandma taught me something else :

With 'Rights' comes 'Responsibility' and if you act 'responsibly' you're entitled to certain 'rights'. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

You know my grandma taught me something else :

With 'Rights' comes 'Responsibility' and if you act 'responsibly' you're entitled to certain 'rights'. 😀

Clap Clap Clap Bow Down Bow Down Bow Down

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Absolutely brilliant post Greekman - maybe this should become a weekly article, who is with me on that?

Grandma always used to say: Never believe politicians or teachers - do your own thinking. - How right she was.

Tailhook, I couldn't have put that in better words myself, 😂 I learnt that many a year ago. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Absolutely brilliant post Greekman - maybe this should become a weekly article, who is with me on that?

Grandma always used to say: Never believe politicians or teachers - do your own thinking. - How right she was.

Tailhook, I couldn't have put that in better words myself, 😂 I learnt that many a year ago. 😉

I have this on my mind when i start it...so i find a copartner to it 😉

Deal.... 🍻

❗ 70% for me 20% for you and 10% for the general charges Nope .

ROFL

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Absolutely brilliant post Greekman - maybe this should become a weekly article, who is with me on that?

Grandma always used to say: Never believe politicians or teachers - do your own thinking. - How right she was.

Tailhook, I couldn't have put that in better words myself, 😂 I learnt that many a year ago. 😉

I have this on my mind when i start it...so i find a copartner to it 😉

Deal.... 🍻

❗ 70% for me 20% for you and 10% for the general charges Nope .

ROFL

Deal! So what should we charge per edition? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Our good willing and fellings 😀 ❗

....and 10 euros of course.... 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Our good willing and fellings 😀 ❗

....and 10 euros of course.... 😉

10 euros, that doesnt mean a thing to me. 😂
According to XE.com 10 euros is equal to $17 NZD. If its going to be that price, I think we had better expand it a little and introduce glossy magazine - style pages and colour photos. 🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Our good willing and fellings 😀 ❗

....and 10 euros of course.... 😉

10 euros, that doesnt mean a thing to me. 😂
According to XE.com 10 euros is equal to $17 NZD. If its going to be that price, I think we had better expand it a little and introduce glossy magazine - style pages and colour photos. 🙂

Hmmmm...we have to arrange a business lunch in order to discuss it under better conditions... 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Our good willing and fellings 😀 ❗

....and 10 euros of course.... 😉

10 euros, that doesnt mean a thing to me. 😂
According to XE.com 10 euros is equal to $17 NZD. If its going to be that price, I think we had better expand it a little and introduce glossy magazine - style pages and colour photos. 🙂

Hmmmm...we have to arrange a business lunch in order to discuss it under better conditions... 😉

Great idea. Unfortunately I will have to fly with another carrier as Air NZ doesn't fly to Athens but I've booked my flights and I'll see you at your house tommorrow morning to discuss our business matters. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

THE FLYAWAY CLARION

#####################

GENERAL INFOS

- The Screenshot Gallery has been updated until 2 of December.

- The newest member here is Aguilaavg since 11 of December.

- The Poll about males-females has been deleted due to sites policies.

- Flyaway was logged in at 13:49 (Athens Time)

SOCIALLY

- The great members Dave C,Agus 0404 and Hms_endeavour are on Christmas Holidays.

- Jarred 01 didnt manage to fly yet cause of bad weather conditions.

😉

whats this? i don't understand?

someone posted this? Flyaway posted it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

No, it's just Greekman having a good time. 😀

The clue is in the reference to Athens time. 😉

I've only seen one post by flyaway in more time than I can remember. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yes i was the poster.

I quote it for being closer to a newspaper view Tee Hee Wacko

The last post of Flyaway ,i think, was in the Off-Topic forum in the first days of its creation,and he is answering to an Obercommando's question about something Pilots schools if im remeber correct(im bored to search and give you link...maybe i prepare a report for my newspaper these days... :wink🙂

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

CrashGordon wrote:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/72/poll-2004/

Third post down.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Flyaway has made 780 posts, yet he is still on 0.87 posts per day. He must of had to make a tremendous amount of posts when he first started flyaway to still have that many posts per day. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Flyaway has made 780 posts, yet he is still on 0.87 posts per day. He must of had to make a tremendous amount of posts when he first started flyaway to still have that many posts per day. 😕

Obviously.All good managers has had to do such a thing at the begining of their projects.When things starts to roll..They sit back relax and enjoy... 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

So when is the second edition of the flyaway clarion coming out? 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

So when is the second edition of the flyaway clarion coming out? 😉

I was thinking of a weekly report ,what do you think..?Of course we can make some extra papers 😂 if circumsatnces need it...

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

A weekly report sounds good to me Greekman. 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Sorry for my late reply Jarred.Real life problems....

Anyway...I think that every monday its a good day cause we have the weekend to prepare... 😉 😂

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

Sorry for my late reply Jarred.Real life problems....

Anyway...I think that every monday its a good day cause we have the weekend to prepare... 😉 😂

Monday sounds like a good day to me. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Sorry for my late reply Jarred.Real life problems....

Anyway...I think that every monday its a good day cause we have the weekend to prepare... 😉 😂

Monday sounds like a good day to me. 😉

Great... lets choose what we would like to post and communicate via PMs on Sunday...ok?

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

jarred_01 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

Sorry for my late reply Jarred.Real life problems....

Anyway...I think that every monday its a good day cause we have the weekend to prepare... 😉 😂

Monday sounds like a good day to me. 😉

Great... lets choose what we would like to post and communicate via PMs on Sunday...ok?

Yeah I was thinking in a similar sort of way. Only problem that might occur is our time zone differences. It's 7.50am here in NZ, what time is it in Greece?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I will use military hour...its seems better for me.
I have explained a thoushand times in past about am/pm(even RadarMan kindly and patiently explain it to me and also gives me some links) and me as an original fool i didnt manage to learn it... Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Wall Bashing

Well here is 21:12.I think same time in sunday its ok... 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

I will use military hour...its seems better for me.
I have explained a thoushand times in past about am/pm(even RadarMan kindly and patiently explain it to me and also gives me some links) and me as an original fool i didnt manage to learn it... Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Wall Bashing

Well here is 21:12.I think same time in sunday its ok... 😉

OK, shouldn't look like there will be too much difficulty with communication, we'll have to see how it goes anyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

jarred_01 wrote:

Greekman72 wrote:

I will use military hour...its seems better for me.
I have explained a thoushand times in past about am/pm(even RadarMan kindly and patiently explain it to me and also gives me some links) and me as an original fool i didnt manage to learn it... Wall Bashing Wall Bashing Wall Bashing

Well here is 21:12.I think same time in sunday its ok... 😉

OK, shouldn't look like there will be too much difficulty with communication, we'll have to see how it goes anyway.

We both have good willing...It will works.. 😉

Pro Member Captain
jarred_01 Captain

Of course it will work... 😉

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions