New Account setup????

I registered on Sat of last week and paid the $5.00 paypal fee. I still haven't received an email with registration approval and nobody has responded to my email inquring about it? How long will it take?

Thanks!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It usually takes up to 4 days. Check your junk and deleted folders for the conformation.

You may have to write to them at accounts@flyawaysimulation.com and give them all the information, be sure to include the e-mail you used to register with.
In the subject line put ATT: Flyaway.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Micah Captain

everything around here is taking a little more time than usual, just be patient, (something im working on!!)

Micah 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...