Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Holidays to the Moon, Soon

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

i read an intresting article online today:-

Package trips to the moon coming soon
Peter Woodman
NEARLY half of Britons reckon holidays in space will be possible in the next 50 years. And 16 per cent even believe package trips to the moon will be the norm by 2055, a survey from the Jamaica Tourist Board found.

Using a single global currency and flying to the Caribbean for the weekend were also seen as possible travel options within the next 50 years.

Some of those surveyed also reckoned they might get to the airport by helicopter in 2055 while others envisaged travelling in automated pilotless planes.

Coping with a foreign tongue could also be a long-gone problem within 50 years, as 8 per cent of people believe there will be one global language.

A total of 31 per cent thought air travel in 50 years would be mostly by supersonic aircraft while 65 per cent could see check-in desks being scrapped in favour of an online system.

The Jamaica Tourist Board's tourism deputy director David Shields said: "The adventurous streak of Britons is certainly revealed in this new report and who knows, maybe we will be flying to the moon for our annual summer holiday in 2055."

Im really looking forward to flights to the moon starting and already i am saving up for 2 one way tickets for my wife and her mother.

If someone sees an online holiday company selling tickets let me know, i think www.oldragonmoonholidays.co.uk will be selling first!!

😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Im really looking forward to flights to the moon starting and already i am saving up for 2 one way tickets for my wife and her mother.

What's up Sonic - the Missus got tired of dressing up as an Airhostess for you? You sounded really happy there for some time.

On a positive note you won't have to spend money on a ticket for 'you know who' -- ...she'll get there much faster on her broomstick Idea

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Yes but with the size of her Ass im not sure if her broomstick will get her there so Im making sure by getting her a one way ticket 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I'm glad you got all the details worked out!! That's what I call thorough 'contingency planning'

ROFL ROFL ROFL